Time Management - The Easy Way
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Closed groups of up to 12 delegates: £1,200.00 + VAT|
|How to book:||Please use our contact form or call us 01604 655900|
Anyone who wants to exercise more control over their own time and tasks to achieve their goals at the end of each day. This will act as an introduction or a reminder of good practice in prioritising time management. It will help you power through work, focus and feel less stress.
Course Content - Time Management
- What is Time Management?
- Different approaches to Time Management
- Self-analysis – how we spend time at work
Proactive v Reactive Working
- The difference between reactive and proactive working
- Why urgent tasks are not always important tasks
- Identifying when and why we are reactive
- How to become proactive
Paperwork, Telephone, Interruptions and Email
- Time stealers and how to deal with them
- Tips and techniques to deal with these in a time-effective way – whilst maintaining and fostering effective working relationships
- Confidence building & self esteem
- Making & Refusing requests (how to say ‘not now’)
- Time Management and Wellbeing
- Lockdown and recognising common symptoms of stress
The Way Forward
- Conclusion and recap of key learning points
- Taking ideas back to the workplace and putting them into action
What are the benefits of attending this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to effectively plan and prioritise your workload to ensure objectives are achieved. Eliminate or reduce time wastage to enhance your own performance. Deal effectively with paperwork, telephone, and interruptions. Remove unnecessary time-stealers and meet key deadlines which determine the success of you and your manager. You will be able to identify the difference between proactive and reactive working.
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: