|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Closed groups of up to 12 delegates: £1,200.00 + VAT|
|How to book:||Please use our contact form or call us 01604 655900|
Team Building Training Course
Dive into the dynamic world of team-building where collaboration meets action! Our intensive course is crafted not just to talk about teamwork but gives you the chance to experience it. Because we believe the best way to understand the essence of a team is to be an active part of one.
Here's a sneak peek into your transformative journey:
- Engage in interactive sessions that blend theory with real-world application
- Participate in hands-on exercises tailored to reinforce each concept
- Experience the magic of synergy as you collaborate, communicate, and conquer challenges
- Discover the nuances of effective teamwork and the roles individuals play
- Unearth the secrets to fostering trust, understanding, and mutual respect within a team
By the end of the day, you won't just understand the importance of a cohesive team; you'll be equipped to create one. So, whether you're a leader aiming to form a tight-knit squad or an individual wanting to be a valuable team player, this course is your gateway to collaborative success.
What you will learn on this training course
- Team Life Cycle
- Motivating & Influencing Teams
- Managing Teams
- Vision, Mission and Strategy
- Leadership Styles
- Delegation & Coaching
- What are the advantages of working in a team and why should you care?
- What are the three core management responsibilities and what does this mean for team members?
- What three elements should be addressed to avoid ending up with a dysfunctional team?
Team Life Cycle
- How teams progress over time?
- How quickly can teams go from one stage to another towards the ideal team?
- What are the ideal leadership styles for an ideal team
- What roles can each team member take and how does this affect the rest of the team?
- What are the positive and negative qualities of these roles?
- What are the examples of these roles?
- What combinations of roles do you need to have in an ideal team?
- Which types of people are ideal for which types of roles?
- How to visualise a team’s communication channels?
- How to identify isolated, overloaded, under-loaded, critical and other types of members?
- What does this mean for a team?
- What are structural components of a team and how do they contribute to a team’s success?
- How does IQ compare with EQ in teams?
- What is empathy?
- How to deliver an empathic communication?
- How to give and receive feedback?
- How to praise?
- How to take advantage of non-verbal communications and body language?
- How to systematically manage teams based on their maturity?
- How to encourage teams to solve problems collectively?
- How to increase a team’s efficiency using peer-to-peer and management coaching?
- What techniques to use to increase bonding, trust and professionalism in teams?
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only provided for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: