Personality Types (Myers Briggs)
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £250 + VAT per delegate, £225 each + VAT for two delegates on the same day (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Click a date to book:||No upcoming courses|
Personality Types (Myers Briggs) Training Course
Ever wondered why some colleagues thrive in brainstorming sessions while others excel in detailed tasks? Or why certain friends love spontaneous adventures, while others prefer a well-planned day? Dive into the captivating world of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and unveil the answers!
This course offers:
- A deep dive into the 16 unique MBTI personality types and their intricate dynamics
- Insights into how different personalities perceive and engage with the world
- A lens to understand what truly drives and motivates individuals
- A robust framework for fostering personal growth and amplifying professional prowess
By the end of this transformative training, you'll not only have a profound understanding of your own personality blueprint but also the tools to decode the behaviours and motivations of those around you. Whether in the boardroom or at the dinner table, elevate every interaction by truly understanding the personalities involved.
Your MBTI profile reveals how you see and interact with the world, what motivates you and provides a strong foundation for personal growth and professional development:
- Recognise your own and other personality types
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Assertiveness and Self Esteem
- Conflict Resolutions
Course Content - Personality Types (Myers Briggs)
- What are personality traits?
- The difference between introverts Vs extroverts
- Why are they important in a team?
- The Big 5 Personality Traits (OCEAN)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- What is Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The Myers Briggs Personality Test
- What’s your drink type?
- Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, Explorers
- Manage your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence Model
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
Assertiveness and Self Esteem
- APA Model
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Self Esteem
- Imposter Syndrome
Relationship Building & Conflict Resolution
- What is Conflict?
- How conflict evolves and what are the causes?
- De-escalating Conflict
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: