|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £225 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Click a date to book:||No upcoming courses|
Suitable for anyone that wants to be more confident and professional when dealing with conflict and understanding the conflict life cycle.
- What is conflict?
- How conflict evolves and what are the causes?
- What is negative and positive conflict?
- The Conflict Life Cycle
Understanding Challenging Behaviour
- Clarify the difference between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviour
- Recognise the effects of each type on self and others
- Gain tips towards assertiveness
Managing your Emotions & Building Rapport
- Managing your Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Resolving Conflict & Negotiating
- How to overcome conflict
- Interest Based Relationship (IBR) Approach
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course