|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £225 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Click a date to book:||No upcoming courses|
Conflict is inevitable in any organisation, and when handled badly it can result in very low morale with employees and both productivity and organisational reputation can suffer.
When conflict is well-managed however, the result can bring some positive and encouraging change which is measurable.
Conflict Resolution training is therefore critical in giving you the best strategy for dealing with conflict.
- What is conflict?
- How conflict evolves and what are the causes?
- What is negative and positive conflict?
- The Conflict Life Cycle
Define conflict and assertive behaviours
- Describe the principles for managing conflict
- State how different styles of communication can be used to address conflict
- Transactional Analysis
- Strategies to keep calm
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating Confidently
- Strategies to de-escalate conflict
- 4 steps to de-escalation
- Managing persistent aggressive behaviour
- Negotiating a win-win
- Challenging abusive behaviour
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: