|09:30 - 16:30hrs
|Closed groups of up to 12 delegates: £1 200.00 + VAT
|How to book:
|Please use our contact form or call us 01604 655900
Anyone who interacts with people on a face-to-face basis, where possible conflict can occur. Unresolved conflict impacts on everyone’s performance, morale and well-being and it is vital to resolve it effectively.
Course Content - Conflict Management
- What is conflict?
- How conflict evolves and what are the causes?
- 9 early warning signs of conflict in the workplace
Conflict in Teams
- What is a Team
- How teams form
- Why conflict occurs in teams
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a team
Understanding Challenging Behaviour
- Clarify the difference between aggressive, assertive and passive behaviour
- Recognise the effects of each type on self and others, gain tips towards assertiveness
Resolving Conflict & Negotiating
- Thomas Kilman Model
- Your conflict management style
- Transactional Analysis
- De-escalating Conflict
- Negotiating Win-Win
Managing Your Emotions and Building Rapport
- Managing your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
- 7 Traits of influential people
- Push & Pull
- 4 Strategies of influencing
What are the benefits of attending this course?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand the common causes of conflict and recognise patterns of behaviour you may encounter. Be alert to the warning and danger signs of conflict and confidently take the main steps to avert or deal with possible conflict. Used learned techniques to communicate effectively and build rapport.
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course